TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR HEALTH
It’s time to take control of your health and weight! And what better way to do it but with the support of a behavioural nutritionist, weight loss mentor and an awesome group of people who are just like you? Our nutritional lifestyle program focuses on food plus lifestyle factors to get you amazing health results!
Start enjoying good food and great health now and for the rest of your life with our lifestyle nutrition approach. Create fantastic habits around eating nutritious food and a healthy lifestyle. Improve your sleep, family life and overall well-being.
It doesn’t matter where in the world you live! Our 10 Week Challenge is based online. You will receive all the information you need without having to leave your house.
“It will change and challenge all your ideas about healthy eating and weight loss in the best way possible”, Anne-Marie.
WHAT DO I GET FOR MY MONEY?
- Receive 10 weeks of easy-to-follow meal plans and recipes that are specifically designed with macronutrients in mind to start your new lifestyle – no more thinking ‘What’s for dinner!?’
- NEW Shopping Lists – Newcomers to the challenge will get shopping lists to make their supermarket trips super simple!
- Create 5 essential habits that will you help you make good eating a lifestyle, no more diets!
- An 8 week walking challenge has been introduced to the challenge! Build up your movement and strength, week by week. The movement component of the 10 Week Challenge is focused on body and health restoration, not ‘pushing weights’ or running miles. We want you to spend 10 Weeks being kind to your body rather than flogging it out at the gym without success.
- Access an exclusive, members-only online Support Group with other participants, get constant support and support others doing the challenge, on a day to day basis.
- Receive online and email support from our Behavioural Nutritionist Sara Evans and Weight Loss Mentor Elora Harre when you need it!
- Ask questions and get your answers during online FB Live catch ups with Sara and Elora.
WHAT RESULTS WILL I SEE?
- Develop a healthy relationship with food
- Fat loss
- Improved energy and ability to deal with stress
- Improved sleep and mental functioning
- Improved digestion and hormone regulation
- Overall your health will improve and you will decrease or reduce your risk of developing of chronic illnesses, such as diabetes, heart disease, obesity and cancer.
Please remember, everyone is different so results do vary. Nutrition is just one part of the bigger health puzzle and you may also need to address other areas of your lifestyle such as sleep and stress. Sara and Elora are more than happy to talk through this with you at any point.
On the fence about joining the challenge and want a sample of our meal plan? Or just want something to get you started whilst you eagerly away the beginning of our next round? Purchase a Taste of the Challenge here!