TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR HEALTH
Start enjoying good food and great health now and for the rest of your life, with our nutrition lifestyle approach. Create fantastic habits around eating nutritious food and a healthy lifestyle. Improve your sleep, family life and overall well-being.
REMOVE PROCESSED AND SUGAR LADEN FOODS FROM YOUR DIET!
It doesn’t matter where in the world you live! Our 10 week challenge is based online. You will receive all the information you need without having to leave your house.
“It will change and challenge all your ideas about healthy eating and weight loss in the best way possible”, Anne-Marie.
WHO DOES THE 10 WEEK CHALLENGE?
People who want support to….
- Lose weight
- Ladies who want to improve their fertility
- Reduce PCOS symptoms
- Manage both type 1 and 2 or reverse type 2 diabetes
- Significantly reduce or stop IBS and other digestive system issues
- Reduce chronic pain and autoimmune disease symptoms
- Improve skin issues such as psoriasis and eczema
- Sleep better
- Improve their overall sense of well being and energy
- Enjoy eating food again
- People who want to improve the eating of their whole family
- And many many more!
The 10 Week Challenge provides meal plans and eating guidelines BUT it’s not a diet. Our number 1 goal for you, is that you NEVER have to go on a diet again. We know that good health comes from within and that by nourishing your body with unprocessed foods, focusing on your sleep and reducing stress – you will thrive! When you finish the 10 Weeks, it’s our hope that you continue to eat this way because you have come to realise, just how amazing you feel. Sara and Elora xo
WHAT DO I GET FOR MY MONEY?
- Complete an individual and comprehensive Nutrition and Lifestyle Assessment. You will receive feedback and a personalised action plan from your Nutritionist.
- Receive 10 weeks of easy-to-follow meal plans and recipes that are specifically designed with macronutrients in mind to start your new lifestyle – no more thinking ‘What’s for dinner!?’
- Create 5 essential habits that will you help you make good eating a lifestyle, no more diets!
- An 8 week walking challenge has been introduced to the challenge! Build up your movement and strength, week by week. The movement component of the 10 Week Challenge is focused on body and health restoration, not ‘pushing weights’ or running miles. We want you to spend 10 Weeks being kind to your body rather than flogging it out at the gym without success.
- Access an online support group with other participants, get constant support and support others doing the challenge, on a day to day basis.
- Receive online and email support from our BEHAVIOURAL NUTRITIONIST SARA EVANS and Weight loss mentor ELORA HARRE when you need it!
- Ask questions and get your answers during online webinar catch ups with Sara and Elora.
- The person with the greatest health change, as decided by Sara and Elora, is able to repeat the 10 Week Challenge for free – excellent for ensuring those healthy habits stick!
WHAT RESULTS WILL I SEE?
- Develop a healthy relationship with food
- Fat loss
- Improved energy and ability to deal with stress
- Improved sleep and mental functioning
- Improved digestion and hormone regulation
- Overall your health will improve and you will decrease or reduce your risk of developing of chronic illnesses, such as diabetes, heart disease, obesity and cancer.
Please note: Please remember, everyone is different so results do vary. Nutrition is one part of the bigger health puzzle and you may also need to address other areas of your lifestyle such as sleep and stress.
WHAT FOOD WILL I EAT?
Our meal plans have been developed by our nutritionist and include family favourites and also some new and exciting dishes to try, see the below photos from some of our past participants:
*Please note, the 10 weeks of meal plans and recipes are generic and individual tweaks are made via the support group and nutrition assessment during the first few weeks.